Thursday, October 21, 2010

My favorites dogs commercials

It is well known that if marketer wants to get our attention, they use two things. Babies and Pets.
I want to share with you my favorites dogs commercials, only because they make me smile and make me happy.

So here is number 5:
Bud Light Superbowl Commercial : BAD DOG


I have a wicked sense of humor, what can I say!

Number 4:
Pedigree

So good ! This commercial was made with a Phantom camera at 1,000 fps (frames-per-second) to capture the dogs in action. The result, is amazing!

Number 3:
Canada Post
This one is not a commercial, it is just a funny prank of a dog driving a Canada Post truck.

Number 2:
Kraft Single

Share, little boy, share !

Number 1:
Hair Straightener Philips

HOT MAMA! You would never guess that it is about a hair straightener!

Do you have a favorite dog commercial? Please share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment