Monday, December 6, 2010

Paws Care - the Green Dog needs your help!

Now that Jake is older, his pads are not as soft. I see it and feel it everyday (more than once a day) when I wipe his paws when he comes back from outside. I can't help myself but cringe when the towel I use to do it get stuck on his dry pads.

Jake and his "old" pads

His paws are really dry and I worry a little bit about winter's coming. The town were we lives uses a mix of salt/sand for ice and I don't want to be confined inside, because it could otherwise be damageable or  hurtful to walk in the streets. Jake is a couch-potatoes that LOVES the snow.

Bella, on the other hand, will soon be 1 and the pads of her paws are still pretty "new".
Bella and her still "new" pads
I have looked online for dogs foot care and was not satisfied with what I have found.

What do you use on your dog?

No comments:

Post a Comment