Friday, February 4, 2011

My dogs Bucket List


It’s no secret: I love my dogs. Since they can’t speak for themselves, it is my role, as their owner (although it can be argued about who is owned by who), to speak for them. I am their biggest and loudest advocate and I am proud of it.

Of course, some people might think that I have become one of those people (you know, one of those people who likes their dog so much that there is as much pictures of them as there is of us, human, in the house) but I don’t really care. You don’t know the signification of loyalty and love until you are loved by a dog.

So I kept thinking about what my dogs would tell me if they could speak. What would they want? More food? Less food? Maybe Jake would like for us to sleep on the floor while he sleeps in our bed?

And what if this would be their Bucket List:

      Swim in the ocean;
-          Run freely in a prairie;
-          Try skateboarding;
-          Roll in the mud and stay dirty for as long as they want;
-          Eat filet mignon everyday
-          No more nail clipping and baths;

What would be your dog’s Bucket List?


No comments:

Post a Comment